www.futurebuilders.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL ENGLISH ALL THE TIME

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

How to make membership in this site ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-03-09

How to make membership in this site  .... Empty
PostSubject: How to make membership in this site ....   How to make membership in this site  .... EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 01:12

welcome guys , i`m very glad that you`re here .... making a tour in the site , reading some useful topics in the site

and here , in that topic , i`m offering help for new beginners how to make a membership that allows them to post topics and replys etc.... and we all waiting eagerly for their contributions ...

first step , when you open the site , you`ll find the word (Register) ... you click on it

second, you have to insert some information : (username) which is the idenity of you in the site for example ( mahmoud77)

then you enter in the next field , write your E-Mail like xxxxxx@yahoo.com

the next step you have to confirm the password ... write it again

the final step : there is a massage from the site sent to your E-Mail , you go to your E-Mail and open the massage .... when you click in the link you are then a member in the site

and you can post topics and write replys but first you have to log in
write your username and password ... for example:
username: mahmoud77
password : xxxxxxx

welcome to the forum my colluges .... How to make membership in this site  .... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.abdelwahab88.piczo.com

How to make membership in this site ....
Page 1 of 1