www.futurebuilders.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL ENGLISH ALL THE TIME

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Character=Your colour

Go down 
+4
Mohamed Negm
ahmed mido
MarMar_MaRtiN
The Cutting Edge 77
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cutting Edge 77
Silver member
Silver member
The Cutting Edge 77

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Your Character=Your colour Empty
PostSubject: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyThu 03 Apr 2008, 18:43

your true colors

Just check out your birth date and what color you are, then say hello to your real self!

December 23rd`~Jauary1st=Red
January2nd ~January11th=Orange
January12th~January24th=Yello
January25th~February3rd= Pink

February4th~February8th=Blue
February9th~February18th=Green
February19th~February28th=Brown

March1st~March10th=Aqua
March11th~March20th=Lime
March21th=Black
March22nd~March31st=Purple

April1st~April10th=Navy
April11th~april20th=Silver
April21st~April30th=White

May1st~May14th=Blue
May15th~May24th=Gold
May25th~June3rd=Cream

June4th~June13th=Grey
June14th~June23rd=Maroon
June24th=Grey
June25th~July4th=Red

July5th~July25th=Yellow
July26th~August4th=Pink

August5th~August13th=Blue
August14th~August23rd=Green
August24th~September2nd=Brown

September3rd~September12th=Aqua
September13th~September22nd=Lime
September23ed=Olive
September24th~October3rd=Purple

October4th~October13th=Navy
October14th~October23rd=Silver
October24h~November11th=White

November12th~November21st=Gold
November22nd~December1st=Craem

December2nd~December11th=Grey
December12th~December21st=Maroon
Decembrt22nd=Teal

RED
Cute and lovable type,you'repicky but always in love and like to be loved.Fresh and cheerful but can be moody at times.Capable with people nice,soft and that can det you loved you for the way you are.

Orange
You're responsible for your own actions and you know how to treat people. You always have goals to reach,you really work hard to get there and you're competitive. Your friends are really important to you and you appreciate what you have.

Yellow
You 're sweet and innocent and trusted by many people and have strong leadership towards relationshups. You make good decisions and make the right choice at the right time. You 're always dreaming of romantic relatinship.

Blue
You may have low self-esteem and can be very picky. You 're artistic and like to fall in love but you let your love pass by,by loving with your mind,not with your heart.

PINK
You 're always trying your best in everything your and like to help and care for other people. But you're not easily satisfied. You have negative thougts and you look for fairytale romance.

GREEN
You get along well with new people. You like to be loved and noticed by your lover but you're single,waiting for the right person

BROWN
You're active and sportive. You fall in love easily. But once you find out you can't get somthing,you give up and let go easily as well.

AQUA
Your feelings change suddenly and easily. You're always lonely and like travilling. It's hard to find love for you and you get lost in love easily;somtimes getting hurt by love.

LIME
You're calm but easily streesed out. You get jealous easily and complain over little things. You can get stuck into one thing but you have acapable personality for everyone to trust you and like you

BLACK
You're challengingand you don't like changes in your life. And once you make adecision,you keep it that way for along time. Your love life is also challenging and different.

PURPLE
You're mysterious,never selfish ang get intrested in things easily. Your day can be sad or happy depending on yoyr mood. You're popular among friends but you can act stupid at times.

NAVY
You're attractive and love your life. You have astrong feeling towards everything. Once you get angry at someone,it's hard for you to forgive them.

OLIVE
You're warm and light. You don't like violence and know what's right. You're kind and cheerful.

SILVER
You're imaginative and fun. You love trying new things. You're easy to talk and give good advance. When it comes to friendship,you find it hard to trust someone,but once you find the right friend,you trust them forever.

GOLD
You know what's right and what's wrong. You're cheerful and out going.It's hard for you to find the one you want but once you find the right person,you won't be able to fall in love again for along time.

WHITE
You are kind,helpful,always cheerful,you trust people easily,as you believe in their inner kindness. That's why people love hanging out with you.

CRAEM
You don't like losing and are always cheerful. You're trustworthy and very out going . You choose love carefully and don't fall in love easily.

GREY
You never hide your feelings and express everything that's. But you can be selfish at times. You want to be noticed and don't like to be traeted unequally. You know what to say at the right time and you have agood sense of humor.

MAROON
You're intellegent and know what's right. You like to make things go your way, which can somtimes cause trouble because of not thinking about other people's feelings

Arrow Arrow Copied From Teen Stuff Magazine OCT,2007
farao
Back to top Go down
MarMar_MaRtiN
MarMar_MaRtiN

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptySat 05 Apr 2008, 02:28

SILVER
You're imaginative and fun. You love trying new things. You're easy to talk and give good advance. When it comes to friendship,you find it hard to trust someone,but once you find the right friend,you trust them forever.

not very right

but i liked the topic very much
Back to top Go down
http://www.rickymartin.com
The Cutting Edge 77
Silver member
Silver member
The Cutting Edge 77

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptySat 05 Apr 2008, 10:36

Yellow
You 're sweet and innocent and trusted by many people and have strong leadership towards relationshups. You make good decisions and make the right choice at the right time. You 're always dreaming of romantic relatinship.

I THINK IT IS VERY RIGHT lol!

THANKS MARMAR
Back to top Go down
ahmed mido

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptySat 05 Apr 2008, 18:55

that`s very nice topic
Back to top Go down
Mohamed Negm
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mohamed Negm

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptySun 06 Apr 2008, 00:34

Blue
You may have low self-esteem and can be very picky. You 're artistic and like to fall in love but you let your love pass by,by loving with your mind,not with your heart.

Thanks for this post and yes, I'm picky and I don't know if the other things will happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.shbab1.com/2minutes.htm
The Cutting Edge 77
Silver member
Silver member
The Cutting Edge 77

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyTue 08 Apr 2008, 20:26

THANKS MIDO BUT I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS YOUR COLOUR lol!

THANKS YOU MUHAMMED FOR PARTICIPATING Cool
Back to top Go down
Mohamed Negm
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mohamed Negm

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyTue 08 Apr 2008, 23:26

You are welcome Ahmed, I liked the way you put my name in blue .
Back to top Go down
sEaRcH 4 LoVe
Silver member
Silver member
sEaRcH 4 LoVe

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 01:10

Smile
Iam silver
What should i do with you
but your talking not true in this " When it comes to friendship,you find it hard to trust someone " no true
But all os the description is good
Thanks alot

Back to top Go down
jolite
Silver member
Silver member
jolite

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 03:04

BLACK
You're challengingand you don't like changes in your life. And once you make adecision,you keep it that way for along time. Your love life is also challenging and different.

oooo my god Shocked plz i want another color
thanxxx ahmed .....nice topic
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
Gold Member
Gold Member
LEGEND

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 04:36

thanks ahmed nice topic
Back to top Go down
The Cutting Edge 77
Silver member
Silver member
The Cutting Edge 77

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 10:32

lol! Thanks Muhammed

I saw my colour is true so may be I find anothers agree with their colors ya ISLAM

Thanks Jolite for your nice participating but i'd like to tell you that black is my favourite color

thanks Legend for replying but I wanted to know what is your color?
Back to top Go down
Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour EmptyMon 14 Apr 2008, 20:31

PURPLE
You're mysterious,never selfish ang get intrested in things easily. Your day can be sad or happy depending on your mood. You're popular among friends but you can act not stupid at times. i added not to repair my character lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Character=Your colour   Your Character=Your colour Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Character=Your colour
Page 1 of 1