www.futurebuilders.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL ENGLISH ALL THE TIME

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats your opinion in ...........?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZIDANE

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-10

whats your opinion in ...........? Empty
PostSubject: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 05:27

this topic is for asking questions and we need answers to it as we alwayse ask ourselfs are we right or not

and because this forum is too good to make us express our opinions in peace without anger

i have a question

what all of you think about boy and girl friendship?

and please illustrate your answers i mean from religion seen

muslim or christian or even jew

from brotherhood seen

what if your sister or your brother see you and decide to immitate you will you be the lion and say no its wrong

but what if he or she asked you why you do and i dont have the same right to do thid what will be your answer

from any seen you see

and i hope the answers will be in arabic to write what we want without hard

we have here 46 member

i want 45 opinion as i the 46 member Smile

i want all your opinions in it
Back to top Go down
The Cutting Edge 77
Silver member
Silver member
The Cutting Edge 77

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:39

The Question Is too Easy :

The relation between girl and boy is good, Effective and useful If it is Polite, Stands on the useful exchangements in education and experiences and to gain a new friend for you to talk with and to feel happy when you be all together as a friends.
but As girls likes to have a polite boy as a friend almost of boys do so....

THE RESPECT BETWEEN BOTH OF YOU WILL MAKE YOU SEE EACH OTHERS AS A PRECIOUS FRIENDS

THANKS ZIDANE FOR YOUR IMPORTANT TOPIC flower
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
Gold Member
Gold Member
LEGEND

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 13:43

thanx zidane

and my opinion is like edge opinion as its very reasonable and i thanked him on it
Back to top Go down
jolite
Silver member
Silver member
jolite

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 14:39

noo in my view we are in amuslim society and we have more tradition ban this
tell me what will u father do if he know that u sister have pf?
but do u know its rare now to find afriend (polite)..... now all not all but many youth are fixing hair with (palmers)jill and doing tamer
hosney haircut
my view if i find afriend
first abrother believe me i wont hesitate to takehim afriend but afriend how??????? i will tell u
friend talking with him my secrets not tell now my problem and second day all the faculty know it
friend i take from thinge with out waiting things from me
friend consider me his sister.
emmm i havenot now any words in my mind but i want to tell u that its expensive relation.........and thanxxx 4this
topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.shbab1.com/2minutes.htm
The Cutting Edge 77
Silver member
Silver member
The Cutting Edge 77

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 14:54

This is too rough Jolite,,,
one is not judged according to his haircut nor the gel he is putting on his hair the man is judged by his values and vertues and his way of respecting the others..

I agree with you when you have said that all of boys aren't angels but there are alot of people who are deserving to be friends for real
but don't you see that the idiom b.f. (boyfriend) is too rough to describe a friendship in Egypt...

we are all muslims and we are knowing well what is acceptable and what we are banned to do

belive me .... to respect is to be a precious friend thank you...
Back to top Go down
jolite
Silver member
Silver member
jolite

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 15:13

i know that and agree with u but really its very rare to find agood friend
tell me the standard of friend ship in u view
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 15:48

very nice topic ya man , keep up cheers

in my point of view ......... I see that the relation between girls and boys is okay but it should be limited or it will turn into the wrong way

that`s to say , we live in a muslim society just like said jolite so we have to respect this consideration in our mind ...... even we live in a forign country we also have to consider god in our relations

the relation between a boy and a girl is not bad since they respect the rules of Islam and the society

i mean that it`s not banned for girl to talk to a boy but in the limit of friendship and brotherhood onlyyyyyyyyy .

and for me , i don`t regard the girl who doesn`t talk to boys polite and the other who talks to boys impolite !! it` not a matter .......... for me the most important is her style in wearning ,her thoughts , motivations, her relation to alah and all values and virtues we know
Back to top Go down
http://www.abdelwahab88.piczo.com
jolite
Silver member
Silver member
jolite

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2008, 15:54

i don`t regard the girl who doesn`t talk to boys polite and the other who talks to boys impolite
agree with u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your opinion in ...........?   whats your opinion in ...........? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your opinion in ...........?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.futurebuilders.hooxs.com :: Various Forums :: Outpourings( فضفضة) and Disscution-
Jump to: